Have you ever contemplated buying leads for your MLM business. Maybe you’re frustrated about how slow your business is moving. A snails pace you keep saying to your self. My home biz is moving along at a snails pace.
When are you thinking about buying leads for MLM. Please, lie down and wait for the feeling to pass. I’m going to share with you my best reasons “NOT” to buy leads for MLM. Most home based network marketers will consider buying leads for their MLM because they are struggling in their business. Well I’m going to be sharing with you the top reasons not to buy and some good ideas on how to find your own leads for network marketing
– there not targeted, more than likely they are someone that filled out a form somewhere
– these leads are also people who are inundated in their inbox with business opportunities like yours every single day.
– very unresponsive. I’ve actually had people say things to me like; “why are you calling me”? How did you get my number?
– every time I wasted my time and money on leads, the emails are usually gmail or Yahoo emails. What does that tell you
– if you give this person a call and you give them your name and the company you represent. You can get your distributorship taken from you if they have complaints about you
– there called cold calls for a reason. Not too many people can cold call someone and turn them into distributors
Ok, I was going to give you 5 but I gave you 6. Here are some good ways to get MLM Leads.
– Facebook ads. Awesome tool, it works but be prepared. Think of what you want to say but most importantly. Tell them what problems you are going to solve for them
– Social media and relationship marketing
– consider making a couple of videos talking about your business opportunity and generate leads that way
– keep in mind it takes time. Give yourself a year then decide
– two words attraction marketing:
attraction marketing is essentially about providing value to people, helping them solve their problems and becoming the hunted rather than the “hunter”.
Ok, so there you go. Why you shouldn’t buy MLM Leads and how to attract “Good Leads”. You know I really hope that I am helping people in my Facebook group and blog and I am proud that your all with me. Anyway, if you want more info we can discuss.
Like this post and comment “yes,” and I will message you ASAP!
With the business opportunity I am involved with, they have gone above and beyond to offer our Affiliates the very best resources, training, and tools. We have developed a lead generation program that could help you sponsor MORE people into your organization! Of course, when it comes to generating leads for your business, the best way is through WARM MARKET and following the training in your MyDailyChoice Starter Kit. However, if you’ve ran out of options, you may find some success with this lead generation program. If you want to make real money online now, click here!
Please like and share, also check out my other Facebook marketing posts
How To Stop Wasting Your Time Chasing Network Marketing Prospects-Have Them Come To You
5 Reasons Why You Need Relationship Building For Networking Online
How To Use Facebook For MLM Recruiting Without Spamming!
How To Use Do Facebook For MLM Recruiting Without Spamming! Part 2
Going That Extra Mile To Success
Best Times To Post On Social Media
Self Branding Extremely Important
Are You Prospecting Or Are You Spamming
Two MLM giants have merged to become one phenomenal company. Brain Abundance Merges with My Daily Choice
Blogging For MLM Prospects
How To Start An MLM Blog
Mlm Blogging Success
The Know Like And Trust Factor For MLM Success
Procrastinating Is a Home Business Killer
MyDailyChoice Sleep Spray Supplement
Free Samples To Get More MLM Customers
Effective Call to Action Buttons
Network Marketing For People Over 40
Blogging Tips For Bloggers
Lаw of Attraction-
Warm Market for MLM
how to use videos for network-marketing leads
Overcoming Obstacles In mlm
why people quit network marketing
branding yourself on facebook
blogging for branding
branding yourself on facebook groups