Hi! I Am So Glad You’re Here
Hey everybody! My name is Andy Casasanta and thanks for stopping by! I am a respected member of the community and I am a baby boomer that has an insatiable appetite for reading, researching and writing any health related blogs and internet marketing. But not solely health blogs. A committed Dad, Husband and Son. I have written anything from Celiac Disease to Acid Reflux to taking care of my 3 and a half year old to riding my Harley. Plus lots more. As a matter of fact, I have like a years worth of blogs waiting in the wings to be uploaded, so please come back.
Ever since reaching that magical age of 50, Ugh! I have paid a lot more attention to my health especially since I have a young one to take care of but also other health issues. I’m sure that a lot of you are in the same boat as me. If there is anybody out there with a blog suggestion please let me know. Now obviously I’m not a Physician or I don’t have any formal medical training. But I am a certified graduate of the school of hard knocks. So what does that mean you’re wondering. Well first off, I learned the hard way that I was a Celiac Sufferer. I was in my gastroenterologist’s office, he told me ever so eloquently. Dude, you can’t ingest anything with wheat, oat or barley. That includes beer! NOOOOOOOOO! And two days before the Hockey Playoffs. We all know that beer and the Hockey playoffs go hand in hand. It’s a Canadian thing. I don’t expect you to understand.
Facts About ME
- Favourite movie is The Godfather
- Favourite food is anything Gluten Free
- Favourite thing about my home city of Toronto is the people and the cleanliness
- Favourite thing about todays technology is the info available right at your fingertips.
- Least favourite thing about todays technology is the changing formats of music. I must have bought my entire Beatles library 5 times. Records, cassettes, CDs, thumb drive and 8 track
- Favourite thing about working from home is I set my own hours and I can take care of my little girl when she’s sick. Like today
So In Closing
As I said earlier, all my blogs are varied. But make no mistake about it though, they are important and current. I am also a Baby Boomer with a lot of information on Health, wellbeing, and to live a long and happy life and a better Lifestyle to go with it.
Andy Casasanta too Young to Get Old.